Place: West Sikkim
Highest Altitude Gain: 4959 Mtr (16272 Ft.)
Activities: Trekking, Camping & Photography of Nature
Best Time: April – May & September – November
Grade: Difficult and Challenging
Day 1: Reach Base camp- Yuksom 5643 ft. The pick up is at 9:30 am from NJP. You will reach Yuksom by 4 pm from NJP.
Day 2: Yuksom 5643 ft to Sachen 8654 ft; 5 hours
Day 3: Sachen 8654 ft to Tsoka 9701 ft; 5 hours
Day 4: Tshoka 9701 ft to Dzongri 13024 ft; 5 hours
Day 5: Dzongri 13024 ft to Thansing 12946 ft via Kockchurang 12152 ft; 6 hours
Day 6: Thansing 12946 ft to Lamuney 13743 ft; 2 hours
Day 7: Lamuney 13743 ft to Goechala 16272 ft, back to Kockchurang 12152 ft; 12 hours
Day 8: Kockchurang 12152 ft to Bhakim/Sachen 8654 ft, 6-7 hours
Day 9: Bhakim/Sachen 8654 ft to Yuksom 5643 ft; 6 hours
Day 10: Drive from Yuksom 5643 ft to NJP. You will reach NJP by 5 pm.
· Decision of trek leader will be the final decision.
· Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
· Pay heed to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
· Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
· Avoid roaming during the nights.
· Carry basic medications and a ORS during the tour.
· The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
· Do not throw garbage or plastics into the nature. Tri to enjoy the nature by letting it as it is. It is our duty to keep the nature clean.